2021 Highfield 10 ft Classic 340 Deluxe Highfield Classic 340 Deluxe
Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
The Highfield Classic 340 Deluxe is a high-end inflatable tender with a durable powder coated aluminum hull. Its wide interior space, self draining deck, and storage space attribute to its high level of comfort. Standard features include a high tensile chromated and powder coated aluminum hull, an integrated aft seat and cushion, a low profile console, integrated transom supports, a bow locker to fit a six gallon fuel tank, a tank strap kit, lifting points and towing eyes, tow bridle points, a brushed foam teak finish deck, a heavy duty rub rail, a full length keel guard, an under-seat bag, an electrical pack for the boat and console, and a foot pump, oars, and a repair kit. A boat cover is available as an option.
*Engine and optional features not included at base price.
Come test drive a HIghfield Boat at these Florida locations:
Dania Beach / Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube – Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining cockpit
- Pre-wired navigation lights
- Integrated rear seat with cushion – Upholstered bow seating
- Recessed stainless steel cleats
- Low profile console (w/ side seat) – Integrated transom supports
- Bow locker (fits 6 gal fuel tank)
- Lifting points
- Tow bridle points
- Heavy duty rub strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Electrical pack for boat & console
- Light Grey
- Grey Sunset
- Black Sunset
Boat Value is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nautical Ventures. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nautical Ventures. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.