2020 Greenline 45 ft Fly
The new Greenline 45 Fly with all its exciting features, novelties, modern design and technology, made its US debut at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show in November, 2019.
On the outside the Greenline 45 Fly has an extremely sporty character enlightened by the sleek and stylish wings at the back of the fly bridge. The full beam Flybridge superstructure expands over the entire width of the yacht, making it the largest in its class, at the same time protecting the sidewalks and covering the cockpit from rain and sun.
The Flybridge features comfortable lounge and sunbathing areas, a two-seater bench and helmsman’s position topped off with a fully equipped wet bar. The 45 Fly now has the never been done, option to add a fixed Flybridge T-Top, tripling up the capacity of solar panels while making the entertaining “on the terrace” even more appealing. In other words: with never ending electricity you will never have to serve room temperature drinks to your friends and family again.
The main deck of the 45 Fly was designed with your utmost comfort and convenience in mind. The hydraulic bathing platform has cockpit access on both sides of the comfortable seating area. Accessible from the bathing platform there is a large toy storage with a unique aft wet bar featuring a barbecue, sink and a worktop, LED lit for evening dinner preparations and cup holders to keep the cook hydrated at all times.
Galley connecting the cockpit and salon is a Greenline Yachts signature design feature and the 45 Fly holds true to this. The salon is comprised of a U-shaped lounge area with a settee facing to starboard and the helmsman’s position with a side door for easy single handed maneuvering.
Impressively designed cut-outs in the cap-rails enhance visibility from the VIP cabin in the bow area. Further forward on the bow deck lies another sun lounge with an optional Bimini and anchor locker for access to the anchor roller and windlass.
By far the best feature of this yacht is the mid-ship cabin with an island king-size bed complemented by superior full beam portholes blessing the mid-ship cabin with magnificent view to both sides, creating a light atmosphere.
The extra-large guest cabin is situated in the bow offering an island queen-size bed and just as spectacular view thanks to the cut outs in the cap-rails on both sides of the hull. The level of comfort the guest cabin offers is incomparable to any other yacht in this size range.
Both cabins also offer a private bathroom with a separate shower and a prestigious, full size walk in wardrobe. This unforgettable addition to the yacht is setup with mirrors and lights to make any wife feel like a princess. If more sleeping capacity is what you’re after, the guest wardrobe can be converted into a third cabin complete with a bunk bed with a generous wardrobe closet, three cabins is extremely rare for this size.
Greenline 45 Fly Engine Options:
- 2 x Yanmar 8LV320 – 2 x 320hp (shaft drive)
- 2 x Yanmar 8LV370 – 2 x 370hp (shaft drive)
- Volvo IPS 500 incl. joystick, 7" engine display and ACP – 2 x 370hp, pod drive
- Volvo IPS 600 incl. joystick, 7" engine display and ACP – 2 x 435hp, pod drive
- HYBRID (H-DRIVE incl. 2 x Volvo Penta D3-220 EVC E – 2 x 220hp (shaft drive) including:
- 2 x 14 kW electric motor with integrated 2×10 kW generator, Coupled to the diesel engine by a hydraulically operated clutch Lithium-Polymer batteries 56V/720Ah, 40kWh. Automatic charger 56V/90A, inverter 5000W Electronic electric engine controls
- ELECTRIC (E-DRIVE System replaces diesel engine installations, standard inverter and AGM battery bank) 2 x Torqeedo i100 (100kW), with 2.500 rpm as shaft drive 2x HV Battery BMW i3 40 kWh incl. venting kit per HV DC battery HV AC Battery Charger 3,3 kW/220V, 1.5 kW/110V Torqeedo Electronic Throttle, System Control Display 7" color, B&G
- UPGRADE: 6,4 KW DC / 400V Genset as range extender (for E-Drive System)
- UPGRADE: 20 KW DC / 56V Genset by "Polar Power" (Volvo-Penta D2-50) as range extender for H-Drive System.
Ex.plo.re is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by YachtSalesInternational.com. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by YachtSalesInternational.com. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.