2019 Scape 39 ft 40 Sport Dual Flyer
Dual Flyer is a stunning 40' Scape Yacht. The owner has said she turned out better than he could have ever expected and sails better than originally advertised. This is a twin cabin layout with an open deck for entertaining that also includes single bunks in each bow. Dual Flyer includes a salon and full galley that is easily accessible in each hull. This is a mid engine boat with saildrives which increases maneuverability under power and will turn on a dime. The North Sails have been upgraded to their NorLam cross-linked PET resin system. This further reduces heat, water, and UV degradation in a performance sail. This an great sailing catamaran with an open layout and an abundance of amenities.
Dual Flyer can be sailed short handed with all lines and winches controlled from one central location. She includes asymmetrical dagger boards to create lift for a faster pace overwater, easily reaching 25 knots. The entire catamaran, including hulls and benches are manufactured with epoxy and foam sandwich construction throughout (no wood). Both the main sail and jib are self-tacking. To increase durability, longevity, and further weight savings, all stanchions are made of carbon fiber. In big seas, the bridgedeck is a meter off the water encouraging the boat to not slam and stay dry as each hull is designed to be closed off for a water tight seal.
*Option to upgrade to full electric engines after purchase.
Features and Optional Upgrades:
- Self tacking jib and main
- Courtesy lights-Aft deck and cockpit
- Under counter blue courtesy lights
- Courtesy lights in saloon
- Silent fan in aft cabins
- Vitrifrigo Fridge
- Vitrifrigo Custom Freezer
- Two-plate induction stove
- Oven SMEV
- 220v Outlets in galley
- 220v outlets in saloon/Nav Station
- Hot and Cold Transom shower
- Table in Saloon that lowers to make bunk
- 32" TV/Monitor in saloon
- Subwoofer spkr
- 12" Chart Plotter Raymarine Hybrid Touch Upgrade
- Raymarine HD Radar
- Victron Colour Display
- 600 A/hr LiPO4 House bank batteries BMS
- 3000W Inverter/Charger
- 6 x 180 W solar panels
- Engine upgrade from 21 to 29hp
- Antal man halyard track system daisy chain
- Lewmar H3 Windlass
- Upgraded North Sails from Dacron to Norlam (Increased performance between a cruising and racing sail)
- Winches for extra sails
- Awnings (Include: Solid cockpit in weather max, drop-down net awnings on sides and back, forward trampoline net awning)
- Tender (3.8m aluminium semi rigid with 9.9hp Suzuki outboard) (Will go with the boat for the right price, subject to negotiation)
*Note: No generator onboard needed. The solar, engine alternator, and battery storage will run everything onboard. The hulls are wired for air conditioning, if needed, to be installed at a later date by the buyer.
Ex.plo.re is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Tampa Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Tampa Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.