2015 Prestige 41 ft 420 Red Hand
Optional Features Included:
- Teak in cockpit and on the swim platform
- Bose Acoustimass audio system
- Electronic package – Raymarine
- Stainless steel bow protector
- Retractable electric sun awning in the cockpit
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Air conditioning – 32,000 BTU
- IPS joystick in the cockpit
- Bose watertight loudspeakers in cockpit
- High-definition radar
- Wood floor in salon and carpet
- Welded stainless steel safety rails surround the flybridge, as required by both ABYC and CE standards.
- Rails are independent of the forward-raked windscreen, making them easy to grab.
- Space for four to five people at the dinette.
- Optional outdoor galley with sink, refrigerator, and grill with a backsplash.
- Optional Bimini.
Aft Deck and Foredeck
- Aft Deck
- Access to the aft deck is standard, with a locking stainless steel gate to the starboard.
- The optional electrically-actuated hydraulic swim platform, with teak decking, stores well above the waterline for ease of boarding and is rigged to carry a dinghy.
- Reboarding ladder under a flush-mount hatch to starboard, which has a slot for gripping when climbing.
- Access is via molded steps in the forward corners with small handrails mounted to the aft corner of the deckhouse on either side.
- The handrail along the cabin side, supplementing the outside rail mounted on the toe rail, runs all the way to the bow.
- Unobstructed access to both side decks
- Lewmar Electric Windlass
- Access to the windlass, anchor, and locker. The area around the windlass is recessed and drains directly overboard through a break in the toe rail.
- The sun pad is spacious enough for two, is mounted on a well-drained recess in the cabin top, and has two low handrails, one to either side, for safety.
- The foredeck is well-designed for ground tackle handling, with good drainage to keep decks clean.
- Sizable sun pad atop the trunk cabin.
- Spacious cockpit with built-in transom bench. A low stainless steel grab rail runs across the transom top.
- Optional teak planking adds some slip resistance.
- Teak treads on the ladder leading to the flying bridge add good footing, and there are handrails to both sides of the ladder.
- A pedestal table can be added as an option.
- The sliding glass door that stores to port behind a standing locker opens double wide to connect the aft deck with the galley, which is inside the door.
- The galley includes microwave and refrigerator/freezer to port, ceramic cooktop, and deep sink to starboard.
- By locating the refrigerator/freezer and microwave to port, galley storage is dramatically increased.
- Cuisinart Microwave
- Kenyon 2-burner Electric Stove
- Solid surface countertop with plenty of storage above.
- Console with bottle storage below and a television on top.
- Separate stairwells to private cabins are to port of the galley and straight ahead, next to the lower helm.
- Single-step up to the bridge deck, with the dinette to port and the lower helm to starboard.
- The views for those dining or relaxing to port are equal to the views from the lower helm: nearly 360 degrees.
- The dinette has an optional electrically operated center pedestal. It can be lowered at the touch of a button to create a berth for two persons or a nice lounging area while underway.
- The lower helm has a shelf to starboard for the dual lever binnacle, trim tabs controls, and the IPS joystick.
- Instrumentation and controls at the lower helm are identical to those at the upper helm, except for a larger multifunction display.
- There is standing headroom at the helm.
- The Master stateroom is amidships and is spacious in size, storage, and utility.
- It is accessed from the galley area with its own private companionway access with stainless steel safety rail.
- The berth is two singles joined at the head that become a king-size berth with a filler cushion.
- Located in the bow and surprisingly spacious due to the forward extension of the beam.
- Access to both sides of the berth with storage along both sides.
- The private door to the en suite head has a separate water closet that doubles as a shower compartment.
- Separate door to the companionway, this head serves double duty as a day head.
- AC and DC capabilities.
- AC is provided by shore power and a 7.5 kW Onan generator.
- DC by 6 12-volt batteries. Batteries are split between the engine room and a compartment in the master stateroom, port side.
- AC panel in master stateroom with 11 circuits. Additional breakers and circuitry in the engine room.
- DC panel has 33 breakers. There is a touchscreen unit for some functions.
- 25-amp Cristec battery charger.
- Navigation lights.
- Raymarine hybrid touch plotter/radar (3 displays)
- Raymarine autopilot (2 displays)
- Raymarine VHF Radio (2)
- Fusion stereo
- Samsung TV’s
- Automatic fire extinguisher in the engine compartment (have certified)
- 5 hand-held fire extinguishers
- 1 floating cushion (Type IV PFD)
- 4 life jackets (Type II PFD)
Ex.plo.re is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.