2009 Formula 35 ft Taboo
Price just reduced! You say you've never heard of a diesel Formula? It was a $70,000 option when purchased new! Why would you want to run gasoline when diesel is safer and more available world-wide.
Taboo has fresh bottom paint and brand-new new faux-teak decking (see photo). She is a rare one-owner 2009 Twin Diesel Formula 34PC kept in fresh water or dry storage since new. The twin Volvo 300 hp D4s have low hours, that as well as the custom, fold down arch (a $10,000 option) make this comfortable, economical express cruiser an attractively priced purchase.
- "Taboo" has received excellent regular professional maintenance and is ready to take its new owner traveling in fast, comfortable fashion. At 32 mph, her economical diesels burn only 20 gph.
- Her bright interior is complemented by cherry cabinets and a cherry floor, as well as queen bed, central air conditioning and heat as well a central vacuuming system. There's also a compact galley with twin-burner glass cook top, fridge, freezer (and a second fridge in the cockpit).
- At the helm there is a 2019 upgrade to her E120 Raymarine 12-inch chartplotter, and radar
- Your comfort is also enhanced by a full cockpit enclosure; the aft half new this year.
- Her hull is freshly waxed, bottom paint is touched up yearly and she has a new full-boat cover to keep her neat and clean when in dry, shed storage.
- A Kenwood entertainment system and Toshiba flat screen with DVD completes the picture.
Ex.plo.re is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Edwards Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Edwards Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.