2003 Sea Ray 38 ft 380 Sundancer THE OLD GOAT'S BOAT
Price recently reduced!
All freshwater 380 Sundancer!
This well kept 380 Sundancer is powered by twin 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser V-drive engines (370hp each).
She is one of the best optioned 380 we have seen… bow thruster, autopilot, Seadeck on the swim platform and the steps going to bulwarks, upgraded cockpit carpet(that has the appearance of teak), teak cockpit table, camper canvas with screens, underwater lights, U-zips in the forward isinglass, upgraded salon TV, and Garmin GHS 10 to name a few.
She has a desirable white hull. The bottom was painted in June 2018. Oil and oil filter on the engines were just serviced in August 2018.
THE OLD GOAT'S BOAT features include (but are not limited to):
- New (7) batteries in 2017
- Bow thruster *UPGRADE
- Garmin GHS 10 *UPGRADE
- Seadeck on the swim platform and the steps going to bulwarks *UPGRADE
- Cockpit carpet(that has the appearance of teak) *UPGRADE
- Teak cockpit table *UPGRADE
- Camper canvas and U-zip in isinglass *UPGRADE
- Changed oil and oil filter on the engines in August 2018
- Bottom paint done in June 2018
- TV in the salon and in the master stateroom *UPGRADE
- Blue underwater lights *UPGRADE
- Fender racks on the bow *UPGRADE
- SS rod holders in the transom *UPGRADE
- Twin 370hp Mercury MerCruiser 8.1 S Horizon engines (571 Hours)
- Kohler 7.3kW generator (850 hrs)
- Swim platform
- Raymarine ST7001+ autopilot
- Mercury Smartcraft gauge
- Raymarine RL80C
- Bow sun pad
- 2-burner Kenyon stove top
- White GE spacemaker coffee maker
- Magma grill
- Central vacuum system
- Galvanized anchor
- Lofrans Progress 1 windlass
…and a lot more!!!
To view a slide show of THE OLD GOAT'S BOAT, please copy the link below and paste it to your browser:
Provided by Kyle Leeper, Nashville Yacht Brokers