2002 Sea Ray 51 ft 510 Sundancer Therapy
This is the only Cummins powered 510 Sundancer on the market!
Introduced in 2000, the 510 Sundancer was an impressive display of Sea Ray's world-class design and engineering skills. The Sundancer's wide beam hull results in a surprisingly spacious interior, positively loaded with luxury features.
• Two-stateroom layout
• Vast main salon with high-gloss cherry joinery, deep pile carpeting, and a posh Ultra-leather sofa with electrically operated slide-out bed.
• To port is a home-size galley with Corian counters, hideaway mini-bar and copious storage.
• Forward, the large master stateroom features an island double berth, vanity with sink, and private en-suite head. (Both heads have separate stall showers.)
• Guest stateroom is to starboard and aft of the master. It offers 2 oversized bunks with a closet and head access.
• The air-conditioned cockpit, with its wraparound helm console, retractable sun pad and stylish hardtop, offers seating for a small crowd.
• Additional features include a central vacuum system, underwater exhausts, and anchor washdown.
Owner will consider trades
Provided by Matt Parson, United Yacht Sales