2001 Hunter 46 ft 460 Naked Sail
Boasting the desirable Owners Layout is versatile and practical, offering Two Staterooms, Two Heads, and a dedicated Office/ Work area. The Owner Stateroom is forward, featuring a spacious centerline bed and plenty of storage. Huge salon with lounge seating and a convertible dinette. Starboard aft is the guest stateroom. The dedicated workroom/ office is just off the galley on the port side and could be converted to a third stateroom if needed.
Hunter is well known for building well-designed cruising yachts, and this one is no exception. This yacht boasts a list of options and features that are impressive.
- Super clean 460, very good condition inside and out
- New electronics, including radar, 2020
- Thru hulls and strainers replaced, 2019
- Two New upgraded A/C units in 2017, 16,000 and 18,000 btu
- New refrigeration
- Genny refit and professionally serviced
- Full davits
- 1000 watts of solar plus wind generator
- 3000-watt pure sine wave inverter 2019
- New stereo and six speakers 2020
- Water Maker
- Fresh bottom paint
- Freshly detailed and waxed
- Well-maintained Yanmar 76hp diesel
- Two large staterooms with two heads and stall showers
- Dedicated office/workspace
- Don't miss this newly listed and much sought after beautiful 460
The Main Salon is bright and airy with plenty of opening hatches and ports. The teak woodwork and comfortable upholstery are clean and in good condition.
The Salon features a large U Shaped Dinette with Teak Table, which can be lowered to make into a large berth. Opposite to starboard, there are neatly fitted lounge seats separated by built-in cabinetry.
The forward-facing navigation station is to starboard close to the companionway.
At the base of the companionway, the Day/Guest Head is conveniently located to starboard. Just aft of which is the Guest Stateroom with a Large Double Berth. Lockers and a cedar-lined closet provide good storage.
To Port at the base of the companionway is the large Galley with plenty of well-designed space. Here you will find everything needed to make those gourmet onboard meals.
Behind the Galley on the port side is a large office/workroom with loads of storage, and it contains the washer dryer.
The Master Stateroom is forward and accessed by a set of twin doors which create an incredibly open floor plan when open. Features include a spacious Center Line Queen bed. Large overhead deck hatch, two hanging clothes lockers, and excellent cabinet storage.
- Private ensuite Head with large separate shower
- Two Large Hanging Clothes Lockers
- Large Overhead Opening Hatch
- Teak and Holly Cabin Soles
- Air Conditioned
Aft to starboard is the Guest Stateroom with a Large Double Bed, Hanging Clothes Locker, and Shelving. Fully air-conditioned.
Designed with easy, private access to the day head with a separate shower compartment.
- Corian Counter Tops
- Force 10 Gimballed Propane Stove with Oven
- Stainless Steel Double Sink
- Pressure Hot/Cold Water
- Hot Water Heater
- Dedicated Dish Storage
- Large Refrigerator Top and Front Loading
- The Galley has plenty of counter space as well as storage compartments. Designed as an L shape with a partial island counter, the overall layout rivals that of a smaller apartment in space, design, and functionality.
Sails and Rigging
- Roller Furling Genoa and Main Sail
- Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast
- Seldon Rod Kicker Boom Vang
- Lewmar #48 Self Tailing Winch
- Lewmar # 48 Self Tailing Winches (2)
- Lewmar #44 Self Tailing Winch (1)
Navigation Electronics/ all replaced in 2020
- Raymarine Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine AutoHelm ST60; Depth, Wind and Speed Instruments
- VHF Radio
- TV in Salon
- Racor Fuel Filters
- 2 x New 16000 and 18000 BTU Air Conditioning Units installed 2017
- LED Lighting Interior
- 2 x 30 Amp Shore Power Connections
- 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
- Model 8 tank indicator and sending units 2020
- AC / DC Electrical Panels
- 1300 AH House Batteries 2017
- 3000-watt pure sine wave inverter/charge/auto transfer switch/ echo charge 2019
- 1 x Engine Start Battery
- Northern Lights Generator 1,500 hours
- 1000 watts of Solar Panels
- Wind generator
Cockpit and Deck Area
The Hunter 460 offers a large and roomy cockpit with a walk-through transom. Visibility forward is excellent, and the deck design lends itself to easily working on deck or in the cockpit when under sail. There are four winches, including the electric power winch, all within easy reach.
- Full large Cockpit Bimini
- Cockpit Table with attached Steering Pedestal
- Cockpit Cushions
- Large Cockpit Storage
- Double Stainless Steel Lifelines
- Molded-in Walk Through Transom with Hot/Cold Shower
- Stainless Steel Arch with integrated Speakers and Lighting
- Dedicated Propane Tank Storage Locker with Ventilation
- Horizon 1500 Anchor Windlass (New 2020)
- Delta Fast-Set Plow with 100' Chain and 200' Nylon Rode
- 1 35 CQR 100' rode
- 1 Fortress
Heads and Plumbing
- Equipped with two comfortable Marine Heads.
- Hot / Cold Pressurized Water
- 11 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Electric flush heads
- 2x Macerators
- 2x Showers with sump pumps
- IJPE: 907.00 sq. ft.
- I: 55.33 ft
- J: 16.92 ft
- P: 51.33 ft
- E: 18.00 ft
- Working Sail Area: 907.00 sq. ft.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Bringing the cockpit full beam allows the use of a custom console complete with mechanical steering, electronics space, twin fold-down tables, and even a storage bin with drink holders. The standard recessed windlass allows the capability of handling two anchors simultaneously on the dual offset anchor roller. Self-draining propane lockers on both port and starboard are convenient, safe, and practical. The Hunter trademark cockpit arch keeps the adjustable traveler up and out of the way and makes a great attachment point for the Bimini. Hand-rubbed teak and exquisite fabrics are in evidence throughout the grand interior, where storage is plentiful, as is natural light and ventilation. The dinette area is large enough to handle the crew but intimate enough for two. An enormous dual-opening refrigerator and freezer are central to the U-shaped galley. Force 10 stove and oven, plus a microwave, will make dinners a joy to prepare while the island sink will have cleanup covered. Storage for everything is at hand, including the recessed trash receptacle. Entertaining is gracious with the open salon, which incorporates a TV and CD stereo. Twin comfortable seats and a convertible cocktail table are located just forward of the extensive nav station with plenty of space for electronics and gear. The forward master stateroom rivals most yachts twice her size. Twin-hanging lockers and lots of drawers make staying aboard easy, and the inner-spring mattresses guarantee a great night's sleep. The forward master head is spacious and provides plenty of storage. The master shower is separate from the head, allowing private use at all times; a drop-down seat is even included for comfort. Aft, there is a choice of two layouts: dual staterooms or a single stateroom and an office-work area. Both are large, airy, and comfortable. In addition, an aft head with an integral shower is positioned for convenient access from the aft stateroom or the salon.
Ex.plo.re is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.