2001 Harbor Master 52 ft Lady and the Tramp
An Ideal Great Loop Vessel!
Rare Diesel Powered 520 Coastal
Be sure to watch the Walkthrough Video!
Lady and the Tramp is a very well maintained and CLEAN example of a comfortable coastal cruising Harbor Master Yacht. Live aboard and cruise with all the comfort of home! She was a freshwater boat in a covered slip for the first 18 years of her life.
She is powered by twin Cummins 370hp diesels with V-drives, whereas the majority of these vessels were built with gasoline engines. She's very well equipped. Her v-bottom hull makes her capable, and her prop pockets make her ideal in shallow anchorages. Her owners cruised her from Pensacola to the Bahamas in 2019!
All of her living areas are on the same level, which is quite unique for a 52' yacht. She's got two staterooms, a generous galley and salon, pilot house with side door, two heads with separate showers, a spacious flybridge and all new electronics.
- Cummins 370B diesel twin engines, 370Hp a piece, (1333 hrs)
- Mathers Electronic Controls
- Generator: 13.5KW Kohler (diesel, w/ sound-shield, 2987 hrs)
- Upper & Lower Helms
- NEW Garmin Chartplotters w/ RADAR, Garmin Autopilot, (NEW 2018!)
- Washer/ Dryer
- (2) VacuFlush Heads
- Maxwell Electric Windlass
- Trim Tabs & Trim Tab Indicators
- Remote spotlight controls at both helms
- Rich Cherry interior and cabinetry
- Extended Swim Platform
- Hot & Cold hand transom shower
- Ultraleather on Flex-steel L-shaped sofa with built-in recliner section
- Mid deck features a wet bar with Raritan ice maker
- Dish Washer, Trash Compactor, and Full Size Refrigerator
Ex.plo.re is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Edwards Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Edwards Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.