2000 Ocean Alexander 61 ft 610 Pilothouse Southern Cross
Southern Cross features a spacious salon, raised pilothouse area with dinette and galley, stunning teak interior, and flooring throughout.
She is a three-stateroom boat with an expansive master stateroom amidship. The Master stateroom amidship features a walk-around queen berth w/ new custom mattress, linens, pillows, and UV Breathe Easy filters on the HVAC. (4) large hanging lockers, 8-drawer dresser, ensuite head with marble countertops and large stall shower, (2) nightstands, portlights, and LED lighting.
Just aft of the master and forward of the engine room is a separate work/laundry room with a workbench, sink, storage, and separate GE washer & dryer. Further aft is the large and easy-to-navigate engine room, which can also be accessed from the lazarette. Two staterooms forward share a head with a stall shower.
The VIP has a centerline queen berth and separate entrance to the forward head for privacy. The guest stateroom has two spacious single berths. Both heads are 2018 Techma electric flush. Each stateroom has its own TV. The staterooms are trimmed beautifully in teak with a satin finish.
The salon features a new leather recliner sofa, chair and ottoman, 60" Samsung TV, Satellite DirectTV, Sony DVD player, Yamaha stereo system throughout the boat, anchor blue carpeting, salon table, work desk, entertainment cabinet, and a large general purpose cabinet forward and to stern.
The pilothouse includes a stairwell up to the flybridge, port and starboard doors to the side decks, galley area, leather dinette, and complete helm station with a leather helm seat. Starboard of the helm and forward are stairs leading down to the staterooms.
- Custom open arrangement in place of the tall fridge for an open view of Salon
- Plentiful storage
- Oversized granite countertops
- SS double sink
- 2 Subzero under counter Refrigerator drawers
- 2 Subzero freezer drawers
- Kenyon cooktop with a counter vent system
- Broan Trash compactor
- GE Microwave/Convection oven
- 2 additional U Line small refrigerators in the galley
- Refrigerator on Flybridge
- Water Filter at the kitchen sink
- 20 kW Northern Light Generator 4086 Hours
- New Victron 4000 watt Inverter, 2020
- New Victron battery charger, 2020
- 6 new AGM house batteries, 2021
- 4 lead-acid engine batteries, 2018
- 1 AGM generator battery
- 4 AGM for windlass and bow thruster, 2020
- Isolation transformer, 2019
- Shore power booster (adds 10% voltage) 2019
- Glendinning Cable Master with additional 25 and 50 ft cables.
- 50 amp shore power from 2 locations
- Garmin radar
- 2 Garmin 7612xsv chartplotters (pilothouse)
- Garmin rear-facing backup camera, 2021
- Simrad autopilot
- 1 Garmin 7612 Chartplotter, 1 Garmin 7610, new 2019 (upper helm)
- Garmin anemometer
- Icom M504 VHF (pilothouse)
- Icom M504 VHF (upper helm)
- Cat engine monitoring system
- Intercom system
- Cameras (rear-facing/engine room)
- ACR Epirb w/ hydrostatic release
- Fusion stereo on the flybridge
- Cockpit controls of engines & bow thruster
- 125 lb. Mantus anchor w/250' 3/8" chain, 2018
- Maxwell 3500 windlass w/3 control stations
- Lewmar stern anchor w/chain & rode
- Bridge enclosure with isinglass windshield 2017
- 2 Lebroc captains chairs on flybridge, 2019
- Flybridge cushions recovered 2020 with new weather covers
- ACR Global Fix 406 EPIRB w/hydrostatic release
- Highfield Center Consol DL-360 dinghy w/25hp Yamaha outboard with Garmin Chartplotter, new 2019
- New, 2021 custom dinghy cradle easily removable to provide additional room on the fly deck
- 1500 lb. Stainless Steel davit w/hydraulic boom & rotation. Custom cover.
- Substantial stainless steel rails (side deck & bow)
- Propane stainless steel BBQ
- Dometic beverage fridge on the fly deck
- Cockpit sunshade, new covers for cockpit bench, ladder well, grill, and fly deck seats, 2020
- 6 new and unused hurricane mooring lines
- Sidepower Bow Thruster
- Upgraded LED lights throughout
- Ring Power complete engine service and check, turbos and aftercoolers cleaned 2021
- Bow thruster and windlass capstan service, plus new AGM batteries 2020
- Running gear, prop tune, cutlass bearings, PSS dripless seals, and rope cutters 2019
- Bottom paint 2019
- 2 new Dometic A/C systems 2019
- 1 new Dometic A/C system 2020
- Maxwell VWC3500C with 3 control stations, serviced 2019
- Nutone central vac system
- Tecma electric toilets, new 2018
- 1,500 lb Stainless Steel Davit w/hydraulic rotate & boom
- Engine room ventilation system
- Dual Racor fuel filters with Y valves for engines
- Racor fuel filters for generators
- 5 bladed Nibral propellers with prop speed
- Fireboy Halon fire system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Reverso oil change system plumbed to both mains, genny, and both transmissions.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Highly skilled artisans at the Alexander Marine boatyard in Kaohsiung, Taiwan handcraft each Ocean Alexander 610 Pilothouse. The pride in their craft is obvious. Wood joints are glued and secured by screws, and parquet teak decks have a clean look (no wood plugs). The countertops lay flat, and all fiberglass surfaces have a polished gelcoat finish. The Ocean Alexander 610 Pilothouse is loaded with standard features, including modified semi-displacement hulls and planing hulls that deliver superior performance, comfort, and great fuel economy. This hand-laid fiberglass hull is constructed by our expert artisans using only the finest materials available. The unique balsa core technology – used on the hull sides, topside, and superstructure – adds strength, reduces vibration and noise, and is very watertight. Also, anti-fouling black paint is applied to the hull bottom. Other standard features include trim tabs, engine hour meters, hinged fiberglass radar mast, cedar-lined closets, deck lights, swim ladders, platforms, and lighted stairways.
- Owner's personal art and 2 lamps in the main salon excluded, ask the listing broker for specifics
Ex.plo.re is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.