1994 Caliber 35 ft 35
TRULY READY TO CRUISE!!
This 1994 Caliber 35 has been lovingly maintained by her owners for the past ten years, and it is now time to find her a new home. "Raconteur II" was a freshwater boat, in use about 4 months out of the year. When not in use, she was stripped, winterized, and covered. She arrived to Florida on a truck in June 2016. Her owners have paid special attention to detail, and it shows!
Don't miss out on your opportunity to own a truly ready-to-go, capable cruiser! Call/Text/Email me today to set up a showing!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 9 in
Beam: 11 ft 4 in
LWL: 29 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 13000 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1994
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 100
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (26 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Fiberglass (44 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
The accommodations are luxurious, light and airy. Beginning forward, the master stateroom can be closed off from the main cabin for true privacy. It features a spring system V-berth with generous storage beneath. To port, there is a large cedar-lined hanging locker, as well as three-drawer storage. Plenty of ventilation with a large screened opening hatch overhead, 12V fan, and a screened porthole.
The fully enclosed head with stainless steel sink and shower is starboard aft. The head has a screen porthole and hatch. There are two doors, so the head may be accessed both privately through the master cabin, as well as through the salon.
The roomy salon is spacious and open with plenty of storage with plenty of storage throughout. It features a quality stereo system, hanging locker, drop-down dining table with a wine locker behind. The stbd L-shaped settee (with new foam) coverts into a double berth. The salon has five opening, screened portholes throughout, as well as two overhead opening hatches and three 12V fans that provide plenty of air circulation throughout.
Stbd aft of the salon is the nav station and quarter-berth cabin. The guest cabin can be enclosed for privacy, and features two screened portholes and an opening hatch.
- Galley Maid 2-burner propane stove & oven
- Adler Barbour 12V refrigeration w/ remote temp readout
- Double S/S sink
- H/C water pressure
- Manual cold water foot pump
- Raymarine C-80 chartplotter w/ radar
- iCOM IC-802 SSB radio
- iCOM M-502 VHF radio w/ RAM mic @ helm
- Autohelm wind-depth-speed
- Raymarine autopilot
- Alpine AM/FM stereo & CD player
- (4) Speakers – 2 in cockpit, 2 in salon
- Flatscreen HD TV on swivel mount
- Satellite radio dock & antenna
- Mast-mounted VHF antenna
- Chrome ship's clock & barometer
- Chrome's ship's bell
Mechanical / Electrical
- Yanmar Diesel Engine REBUILT in 2010 at 1040 hours – 100 hours since rebuild!
- AC/DC electrical panel
- (4) NEW Group 31 AGM batteries – 2020
- (2) 100-watt solar panels w/ regulator for charging batteries
- 120V shore power
- 50' 30-amp shore power cord
- Xantrex 40-amp 3-bank smart charger
- Engine-mounted alternator
- Perko battery switch
- All LED lighting (reading, general, & nav)
- Masthead tri-color
- Foredeck light
- Lightning dissipater
- CruisAir 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning
- PUR Powersaver 40E watermaker (pre-used, not installed)
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Dripless shaft seal
- Water heater – 120V & engine
- Second high-water/high-volume bilge pump w/ float switch, control panel, & alarm
- Manual bilge pump
- Raritan manual head
- 44-Gal fiberglass holding tank w/ level monitor
- 26-Gal aluminum fuel tank w/ easy-to-read gauge
- 60-Gal aluminum freshwater tank
- Several spares
Sails / Rigging
- Keel-stepped Z-spar mast
- Harken roller furling for head sail
- Harken roller furling for staysail
- 130% & 150% Genoas (stored)
- Full-Battened mainsail (stored)
- Staysail (stored)
- Rigid boom vang
- Mast-mounted whisker pole
- (5) Mast-mounted rope clutches
- All Garhauer blocks
- Spare main & headsail halyards
- Strong Track
- Adjustable lazy jacks
- Conventional sail cover & optional stack pack
- Double single-line reefing
- (2) Cockpit-mounted line bags
- (4) Lewmar 2-speed, self-tailing winches
- Masthead tri-color
- Foredeck light
Deck / Hull / Cockpit
- NEW Maxwell vertical electric windlass – 2019
- Bruce 35# anchor w/ chain & 3/4" nylon rode combo
- CQR 35# anchor w/ chain & 3/4" nylon rode combo
- Double S/S bow roller @ bow sprit
- (2) Polished S/S dorades
- Varnished teak companionway boards w/ Sunbrella storage case
- Slotted aluminum toerail
- (5) Bomar hatches w/ screens
- (11) Opening polished S/S portholes w/ screens & Peek-A-Boo shades
- (6) S/S mooring cleats
- Bimini & Dodger
- Companionway screen
- Teak cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Sugar-scoop swim platform
- S/S swim ladder
- H/C freshwater shower @ stern
- Full boat cover
- Lifesling II
- Fire extinguishers
- Horseshoe life ring
- MOB flag
- CO detector
- Smoke detector
- Manual bilge pump
- Second high-water/high-volume bilge pump w/ float switch & control panel
- Aqualarm burglar alarm
More High Definition Pictures Available
Contact me for more Pictures and Info
Cell: (317) 750-8664
More Featured boats at: www. PreferredYachts.com
Visit our Preferred Brokerage Display Center
A Boat Show Everyday
at the Harborage Marina – St Pete, Florida.
Come explore and consider dozens of brokerage boats all in one location in charming downtown St Petersburg, Florida. It's like a boat show everyday of the week.
Mega yachts to small yachts, power and sail
Thinking about selling your boat?
We have discounted slips available at our Preferred Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure.
Call me to discuss how we can help you.
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Ex.plo.re is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Preferred Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Preferred Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.