1981 Pacific Seacraft 37 ft Full Code
1981 Pacific Seacraft 37 – "Full Code"
Turn Key – Offshore Ready – Full Re-Fit
"Full Code" is one of the finest 80's vintage Pacific Seacraft 37 on the market today. Her meticulous owner has continuously refined and upgraded this yacht for cruising in the Pacific Northwest and she offers a 'turn-key offshore-ready" opportunity. The list of updates/upgrades is extensive and the sellers completed a pre-sale marine survey June 2018, which is available to review when you visit the boat.
The current owner bought "Full Code" in 1996 and is the 3rd owner. Previous owner completed a circumnavigation in the 90's. She's been moored and sailed in the Puget Sound and Inside Passage up to Desolation Sound and Gulf Islands.
- Engine Repower 2014 – Yanmar 4JH3E 56HP – 462 HR – new exhaust & motor mounts.
- 2014 – New MaxProp, new PSS Shaft Seal, new Shaft Log Bearing.
- 2007 – Custom full length SS slotted toe rail/cap. Professionally built and installed.
- 2016 – 200W Solar System, 40W Wind Generator, Control systems, wiring.
- 2016 – Mastervolt 6V-260AH (6) with Mastervolt Charger/Inverter, new wiring, new Blue Seas Main Distribution panel
- 2015 – 3 Burner Force 10 LPG stove oven w/ broiler.
- 2015 – Refrigeration
- 2015 Dixon LPG Bulkhead heater
- 2015 Sure Marine – Engine Coolant Heater – Main Cabin
- 2015 Marine On-Demand LPG Hot Water Heater
- 2015 LED Lights – main cabin, running, and mast.
- 2016 AIS Send/Receive
- 2016 Garmin 741XS Chartplotter – US & Canadian charts
- 2016 Depthsounder/FishFinder
- 2015 Wireless Windspeed & Direction
- Radar – Furuno 16 Mile
- 2014 Sails – Yager Sails – Main, Jib, Staysail
- 2014 Standing Rigging – NW Rigging
- 2014 Mast pulled, stripped, sanded/painted, re-wired, LED lights, re-rigged
- 2015 Line Clutches – Running Rigging led back to cockpit
- 2015 Lazy Jack system
- 2015 Anchor Chain – 5/16 Galv x 300ft
- 2015 Maxwell Windlass – electric motor rebuilt
- 2015 Autohelm 3000 Autopilot – motor rebuilt
- 2017 Jabsco Head w/ anti-siphon valve
- 2018 Galley Sink – New Foot Pumps (2)
- 2007 – All thru hulls replaced (Groco)
- 2016 – Bottom Stripped, 5 coats Interlux epoxy, 2 coats paint.
- 2014 Fuel Tank Replaced – Custom Tank with Corrosion Protection
- 2014 Re-Glazed Opening Ports
- 2004 Latex Mattress – VBerth
- 2014 New Cushions Main Cabin
- 2010 Hard Dodger, Bimini, Connector and Side Panels
- 2014 Quarter Berth water tank cover replaced with fiberglass panel
- Roll up dinghy
- Custom 24 Gallon On-Deck Diesel Fuel Cell w/ transfer pump system – Forward of Mast
- Custom storage locker forward of the dodger above the seahood
- Custom SS Toerail
- Custom Radar Arch/Antenna Mount/Wind Generator Mount
- Pure Watermaker – Factory certified & pickled. (never used by current owner).
- 35LB CQR Anchor with 300' 5/16 HT chain
Provided by Mike Mullenberg, Seattle Yachts