1977 Hatteras 43 ft Double Cabin SEA SMOKE
Every now and then you have the opportunity to present a true classic Hatteras Yacht to the world and this is it!
The original owner (21 years), kept her in a covered fresh water slip in Jacksonville, FL. The next owner brought her to a fresh water slip in Pawleys Island, SC, where the current owner has chosen to leave her as well.
She has cruised up and down the coast but always stored in fresh water and shows like a fresh water boat.
Original owner was meticulous in upkeep, 2nd owner was as well and the current owner not only kept her in pristine condition, but has added many upgrades as well including but not limited to what is listed below:
- Buffed and Waxed Twice A Year
- All New Windows-Salon and Bridge – August 2017
- New Laminate Floors Though Out the Boat – July 2017
- 1977 9' Boston Whaler and 15 Hp Johnson Outboard Completely Restored with Cover March 2018
- Tracvision with 52" Salon and 32" Aft Deck Flat Screens Installed Spring 2018
- Garmin Electronics Installed July 2017
- Engines/Genset Serviced, (Only 20 Hours Since Complete) and New Batteries Installed June 2017
- Engine Room Detailed Summer 2017
- New Aft Deck Furniture May 2018
- Over $50,000.00 In Upgrades Over the Last 18 Months!
"Sea Smoke" is truly a turnkey vessel and a head turner at the docks, she is ready to cruise today and anyone considering a Hatters 43 Double Cabin should put this on your short list.
Easy to see in beautiful Pawleys Island, SC, slip is available if you would like to leave her there and enjoy the peaceful beauty of South Carolina.
Ex.plo.re is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.