2010 Correct Craft 25' (7.62 m) Super Air Nautique 230
Crownsville, Maryland, United States
2010 Super Air Nautique 230 Turn Key Super Air Nautique 230 Coastal Edition - great shape and ready for summer!
Flag of Registry: United States
- Ski-Wakeboard Boats
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: CTC03207F010
2010 Super Air Nautique 230
Turn Key Super Air Nautique 230 Coastal Edition - great shape and ready for summer!
- Engine Hours: 332
- All service done regularly with oil changes every 50 hours
- Coastal Edition- Fresh water cooled, sacrificial zincs, Stainless gas shocks, anodized aluminium structural components)
- Creates a great wake for high altitude trick capability
- Optional stainless steel tower with 4 polk audio speakers.
- 6 speaker sound system (2 amps) with one 10" subwoofer.
- Upgrade to seadek non-skid throughout
- Bow shark lights
- Upgrade to LincPanoray System 2.0 (2 years old)
- New manifolds/risers. (changed last season)
- New heat exchanger (changed last season)
- New starter (2 years old)
- New alternator (changed last season)
- New spark plugs (2 years old)
BOATVALUE is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 23' 1'' (7.04 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 8' 5''
Draft Max: 2' 5''
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 51 Gallons (193.06 Liters)
Dry Weight: 4300
Seating Capacity: 16
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Crusader Watersports Series
- Engine Model: 6.0 L Catanium 409HP
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 343.00
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
The Super Air Nautique 230 is the official boat for the prestigious Masters and the Air Nautique WWA Wakeboard National Championships. Why? Because the 230 creates the industry's absolute best wake - well defined, with a solid lip and pro-level pop, giving wakeboarders at all levels the ability to boost their moves to maximum altitude. The 230 now features larger ballast tanks and the FCT4 that folds down near windshield height for convenient garage storage. Plus a rear-facing seating option, full-blown sound system with remote, and MP3 inputs at your fingertips. The 230 - Team Edition package includes the Nautique LINC System, the most advanced digital helm display available. Now you know why this boat pulls champions. Get behind it and you'll be reaching your highest potential.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.