2017 Beneteau 41' (12.50 m) 41.1
Deale, Maryland, United States
This is not your usual Beneteau 41.1!! Cruise equipped, well cared for by her original owners. She's the three cabin one head owner's version and has never been chartered!
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: BEYEX017H617
This is not your usual Beneteau 41.1!!
First of all, she is owned by the original buyer and has never been chartered. She's the three cabin one head owner's version.
Melody has many additions that make her fun to sail, easy to handle, and a delight to be aboard.
You don't usually find upgrades like......
- Lithium Batteries
- 2 year old upgraded FUSION MC 6000 main sail and genoa sails from Quantum......plus a Gennaker and Code 0.
- Solar Panels
- Bow Thruster
- Folding Prop
- Dinghy and Liferaft
- Full B&G Instrumentation including AIS
All in a waterway friendly yacht.
She's extra clean....well equipped....and ready to Cruise South this winter!
BOATVALUE is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by S&J Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
In Stock: Yes
LOA: 40' 9'' (12.42 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 13' 9''
LWL: 37' 4''
Draft Max: 5' 6''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 53 Gallons (200.63 Liters)
Fresh Water: 63 Gallons (238.48 Liters)
Holding Tank: 21 Gallons (79.49 Liters)
Photos click to view all
Melody is the owner's version of the popular 41.1. She has never been chartered.
The Forward Cabin has a spacious center line berth, hanging locker to starboard, storage cabinet to port and two opening doors that dramatically open to the main saloon, allowing the boat to feel quite spacious.
The main sal0n follows with a "U shaped settee to port, drop leaf table, facing settee to port with forward end used as seating for the forward facing nav table.
- The Saloon table has the optional extension
- There is an additional berth in the Saloon, available as option.
- LED Indirect Lighting in the Saloon
The "L" shaped galley is next aft to port and is located at the bottom of the companionway. This is a pleasant place to prepare meals and the cook feels completly part of the activities in the salon. Also, it is the perfect placement to hand lunch up to the sailors in the cockpit.
- Optional Microwave oven
- Front Opening Refrigerator Plus Freezer
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sinks with Cover and Cutting Board
- Two Burner Propane Stove with Oven - Gimballed
- Extra Fresh Water Fawcet with Carbon Filter
To starboard of the companionway is the head with separate stall shower and it has a dual entry. One from the saln at the base of the companionway and another private entrance from the port aft cabin.
- Optional Quiet Flush Electric Head with Fresh Water Flush
The starbard aft cabin is entered from the base of the companionway and just aft of the galley.
She is outfitted to be a comfortable home away from home and has been kept in excellent condition. She also features the following...
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Screens for all overhead hatches, ports and companionway
- Caframo fan in Master Cabin
- Watermaker makes for comfortable cruising
- Inverter connected to all 110V outlets...hair dryer...coffee maker...toaster....whatever, no problem.
Deck and Hull
- Electric Windlass with Wireless Remote Control with Chain Counter
- Delta 70 lb Anchor with All Chain Rode
- Bow Thruster With Control at Helm
- Anchor/Deck washdown
- Complete Mooring Kit (6 Dock Lines, 3 Fenders, Anchor Bridle)
- Double Lifelines with Stainless Steel Stanchions
- Opening Gates both Port and Starboard
- "Luxe" polyester/wood cockpit table + White PVC Protective Covers
- 30L / 8Gal Refrigerated Icebox in "Luxe" Cockpit Table
- "Silver" Dodger/ Bimini/ Connecting Panel
- Electrically Opening Swim Platform - Control at Helm + 2 Remote Controls
- Outboard Engine Bracket
- LED Courtesy Light in Cockpit
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower
- Light Inflatable Dinghy (260 Sirocco) and 6 HP Tohatsu Outboard
Sails and Rigging
Now this is where Melody really shines! Her owners have really upgraded her sail inventory but, the original sails will convey as spares!
- Furling Main: FUSION M MC 6000 BY Quantum Sails - MC 6000 Cruising Furling Mainsail; 4 Vertical Leech Batten Pockets; RBS Epoxy 19mm Battens
- Furling Genoa: FUSION M MC 6000 By Quantum Sails - TR 2600 Cruising Jib; 3 Vertical Leech Batten Pockets; RBS Epoxy 19mm Battens
- Furling Code 0 by Quantum Sails - Full Radial Construction with Shaping in Every Seam - Adjustable Leech and Foot Cords - Stainless Steel Corner Rings with Webbing Reinforcements - Selden CX25 (SeldenTorsional Line, Furling Line w/ Double Block, Thimble Kit)
- Gennaker (Triradial Cruisingn Asymmetrical) By Quantum Sails - Constructed from Fibermax 64 (100%) - D=Selden GX 15 Gennaker Furler (Selden Torsional Line, Furling Line with Double Block, Thimble Kit)
- Original Neilpride Factory Sails as spares.
- Composite Mainsail Arch over Cockpit with Integrated Lights
- All Lines Led Aft to Cockpit
- Rigid Boom Vang with Tackle
- Port Coach Roof Winch (Manual) - H40.2 STA
- Port Genoa Winch (Manual) - H46.2 ST
- .Starboard Electric Coach Roof Winch - H40.2 STAEH
- Starboard Electric Genoa Winch - H46.2 STAEH
Again, this is not your typical electrical set up on a Beneteau 41.1. The owner wanted a substantially upgraded system for his cruising needs.
- 5 RB100-HP Lithium Batteries by ReLlon Batteries - A Dual-purpose 12V, 100Ah Lithium Battery for a 500 Ah Total
- Victron Battery Monitor and Charge Controllers - With Bluetooth
- GenMaax Super High Output Marine Alternator (by ElectroMaxx) 210 Amp Alternator
- Solar Panels on Dodger and Bimini - 500 AH total
- 12V / 230V Inverter - 2000W - Connected to all 110 Outlets
- Full 110V and 12V Systems
- Full LED Navigation Lights and Interior Lights
- 2 AGM Bow Thruster Batteries
- Two 30 A Shore Power Cables
- 50A to 30A Adapter/Splitter
Electronics and Entertainment
Helm Consoles Port and Sarboard
- 4G Halo 24 Radar (Up to 48 NM)
- 2 B&G Multifunction Touchscreen 7" Zeus Displays
- B&G NAC3 Autopilot with Gyro Compass
- WR 10 Wireless Autopilot Remote
- B&G Log, Speed and Temperature Display
- B&G Wind Speed/ Wind Direction
- B&G H50 VHF Cockpit Handset
- ICOM M94D VHF Marine Radio with DSC and AIS -M94D
- B&G V50 VHF
- B&G H50 VHF Cockpit Handset
- AIS Transmit and Recieve (AIS 500 Transponder)
- Garmin inReach Mini Marine - Satellite Communicator, Offshore Weather, Tracking
- Fusion MS-RA770 Apollo MS-RA670 Marine Stereo with AM, FM, Bluetooth and USB Connectivity. Wireless Remote near Starboard Helm.
- GoFree WiFi
Mechanical and Plumbing
- Yanmar Diesel Engine - 45 HP - Common Rail in Soundproofed and Ventilated Compartment accessed under stairs - Oil Change and Fresh Anodes - Sept. 2022
- GenMaxx Super High Output Marine Alternator by ElectroMaxx - 210 Amp Alternator
- Three Blade folding Max Prop Feathering Prop
- Bow Thruster
- 2 Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Units
- Quiet Flush Electric Toilet - Fresh Water Flush
- Schenker Zen 30 - 12V Watermaker
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- Superior Offshore Stream Life Raft - 4 Person - 2021
- 6 Life Jackets
- 3 Fire Extinguishers
- Electronic Flare
- All Docking/Mooring Lines, Anchor Snubber, Fenders
- Many Spares : Alternator, Engine Service Parts, Outboard Prop, Watermaker filters, Fuses, Hardware, etc.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.